Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Day 236, Nov 30, 2011

Starbucks planner:

Yup... as usual, its that time of the year when Starbucks once again brings out its planner promo - and yes, I know that if you compute how much you'll spend to finally get the planner, you'd be better of just getting one in National Bookstore or Fully Booked.

But... if you drink coffee regularly anyway, and you just get your Starbucks fix in the usual frequency (like I did), then you can say that the planner comes for free as a gift for my being a Starbucks drinker. See, I'm sure I could have gotten the planner much earlier - but why bother? It would eventually be mine anyway, given the length of the promo (which of course extends up to next year).

Well... I finally got enough stickers (with a little help from Barbie), and I now have my planner. I opened it - looked into it and satisfied my curiosity... and though its a but smaller in dimension, it still looks cool. About time too - as my old planner does not look too presentable these days. I intend to use this starting tomorrow - after all, it (just like previous Starbucks planners) has a courtesy start with December 2011, so I can definitely use it and not wait for next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment