Friday, November 4, 2011

Day 201, Oct 26, 2011

Hand Sanitizer:

Yeah, I saw this in one of the Watson stores - and I just had to get one - after all, its not a bad idea to have these hand sanitizers on hand (pun not intended), but its also (as seen by this picture) a rally point to show your school loyalty.

So what if our basketball team was a disappointment in the recent UAAP - its not just the basketball game that makes the school... and it is, when you think about it, the only school I've attended - so its not as if I've other options.

Still, its a great school - and even as I studied there, others looked to me as an elite (which the school does have an image of), and now, with Bryce likewise studying in La Salle, he continues a tradition of sort. My dad studied there, I did... my two half siblings studied there as well. So now Bryce is the 3rd generation Syyap going into that college - maybe Bernice will follow after a few years... who knows?

On a side note, a milestone has passed in this photoblog as we've reached the 200th entry yesterday, Wow... never mind that its the second year this is happening - just consider that I now have 200 photos of how my year (at least, when I started this year 2 photoblog) went. I normally use this as my usual introductory statement... and I guess, all one had to do is take it a day at a time. There will be lull moments - and there will be days one will be too busy - but just continue... play catch up when necessary - but continue. Real soon, I'm sure to be celebrating the end of my second year photoblog... and contemplating whether to go for year three.

No comments:

Post a Comment