Friday, November 25, 2011

Day 226, Nov 20, 2011

Tree up!

As I said previously, it looked like I'd need more than a day to set things up properly - and by saying that I did not just mean assembling the tree, but arranging the lights. I also had to get another set of electrical outlets to act as the plug-in point for the tree's lights.

So how long did it take? Approximately a day and a half (maybe slightly less) as I continued what I stopped - and finalized a few arrangements before I placed the tree's new highlights, namely the meteor lights (those bright white LEDs that serve as running lights within the LED containers. I first saw these in Makati last year, and when I found out they were being sold in places where they sell Christmas lights, I was glad... until I saw the price. Boy was that an eye opener.

Needless to say, the tree looks great - and I tried taking a picture for posterity... now, how this will be accepted by others who see it, I don't know - although I suspect they'll like it (as been the mention with last year's tree). Yup... setting up the tree and lights is my pride and joy. Now to see if I will be needing more time as I start placing the decors - a responsibility that was usually for Barbie to handle, once my side of the set up was done, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment