Friday, November 25, 2011

Day 223, Nov 17, 2011

PM training:

Yes, I'm conducting a Project Management training class once again, and this time, my partner is Gina (I think we conducted this training together last December - yes its been that long for us as a tandem for this course).

Once again, I find myself facilitating this course in Global1, and once again, I had to contend with the need to cross four cities from having brought Bryce to school and getting to Eastwood. Contending myself with traffic all the way. To say I hardly made it to Eastwood on time would be an understatement, and loath as I am to arriving late, I find myself in the position of not being able to do anything about it... you see, it seems that Metro traffic is already starting to experience Christmas. This means that whatever traffic I normally experience seems to have doubled - maybe even tripled. Augh!

That said, I just took this photo in a straightforward manner - I went to the back (intructor's PC area), and just took the shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment