Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Day 233, Nov 27, 2011

New batch...

Yup, by batch, of course, I simply mean my pull list (of comics) for the week. Relatively not that much - then again, I know I've yet to get every comic I am currently reading.

For this week, I am obviously elated in getting Fantastic Four 600, which shows the return of Johnny Storm  -and lets admit it, no real fan believed he was dead and never coming back, right? Well, apparently, if that was what you thought (and so did I), then we'd both be just half right.

Aside from this, I obviously looked forward to reading Aquaman (a statement I would not even bother thinking of around 4 months ago), after all, Geoff Johns is doing wonders on this title. Then there's Spider-man, which is basically a nice read, even after the Spider Island arc ended. Other than that, the rest were... well, okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment