Thursday, November 17, 2011

Day 220, Nov 14, 2011

Ayala decors:

Ayala Avenue has put up its Christmas decors by way of these stars. As decors go, these seem less extravagant - almost frugal, yet the simplicity in itself offers some elegance.

Lets face it, most establishments have already started setting up their Christmas looks while we were busy with dad's wake.  As it stands, it looks like I will be the one setting up our tree - as Barbie (at least, for now) does not have it in her to celebrate Christmas. Still, it is a way to continue... to move on. So I would insist on celebrating - in fact, I've bought a new tree and new lights just to prepare for such a thing. I want us to continue with life. Its also why I'd like to capture the spirit of Christmas wherever I can with these pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment