Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Day 222, Nov 16, 2011

Dennies in town:

I received a call from an unregistered number, and when I answered it, I recognized Dennies' voice after thinking for a few seconds. After all, the caller definitely knew me - and when he said he's here for one day from Cebu... well, that sort of narrowed down the usual suspects.

We met for dinner in Mana-ish, Jupiter with Gina, so yes, it was an impromptu gathering of Past Division B Governors. We were trying to get more Toastmaster friends to join us, but they could not really catch us before dinner was served and consumed. It was nice meeting up with both of them again after so many years - and had it not been for Facebook, we'd be totally unaware of what's going on with our lives.

Dennies and Gina went on to meet other friends, while I had to go home already - work tomorrow for me, and I did come from a whole day's lecturing, so I was already tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment