Thursday, November 17, 2011

Day 217, Nov 11, 2011

11/11/11 at 11:11

Just a trivial item really, but what were you doing at 11:11AM, on the 11th of  November (the eleventh month), 2011?

Some people say that this was a lucky day - hence a lot of them tried scheduling a wedding on this day (so I read), while others consider it an excuse to party (though I'd guess they'd do this at 11PM, instead of AM).

Me? I was in class, facilitating a Packaged Application Detailed Design class with Jinkee (day 2 of it actually), and when the moment came, I just took a picture of the class. This is in the relatively new Global One building, Eastwood. A relatively nice location - but hell for me to get to in the mornings, specially when you consider my needing to cut across the Metro and pass through at least 3 cities boundaries to get here. Ah well... so this is how I spent 11/11/11 11:11. How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment