Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Day 221, Nov 15, 2011

Banana ?

No I'm not asking if this is a banana... I know it is - or to be clear about it, the item in question was made form bananas, dipped in brown sugar then fried (I think), so it caramelizes and then gets wrapped in paper (to allow people a place to hold it).

Nope... the reason for the question mark is because I'm wondering what exactly this food item is called. It can't be banana-q, as its not pierced by a stick (picking up from the term barbecue), nor is it banana chips - as these things are definitely not chips (though they can be as thin as your typical chips), nope... but until I find out its name, the question mark remains. Meanwhile, I just took this with a flash. This way, the picture will be clearly visible... exposure need not be too long, yet the details will be present; and yes... you should notice the banana like texture.

No comments:

Post a Comment