Saturday, November 26, 2011

Day 229, Nov 23, 2011

Estimating:

As I sit at the back of this training room in McKinley, I realize that it has been a while since I've conducted this course... in fact, I can't recall when I last did it. I'm sure it happened some time in the first quarter of this year... but the one I can recall was some time last year - in fact, Gina and I (if I remember things right) conducted this last year - the week before Christmas.

Today, I find myself recalling what topics I need to conduct and this time, I'm handling this training with Fiel - so I've no problem with this conduct, as I know that Fiel can easily handle any technical difficulties I may encounter. Oh yeah... we'll be doing this for the next two days too, with a relatively full house crowd.

No comments:

Post a Comment