Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Day 235, Nov 29, 2011

Ceiling:

If my recent pictures have lots of  Christmas decors in them, that's because I have a 'Look of Christmas' album in my FB account - and I would  just like to capture the essence (or spirit) of Christmas wherever I go. I know that there's so much to see - and share with friends and relatives who are not in the Philippines, so by seeing the pics I've taken, they will not be wondering how Manila looks this time of the year.

Sure, some will feel homesick... others nostalgic - well, that too is my goal; to make them feel both homesick and nostalgic. The other, more obvious reason, by the way, is to show the beauty of Christmas through the decors I see.

That said, this happens to be at a Krispy Kreme store... and I was definitely surprised to see these decors - so simple, yet so elegant. After all, its just pine branches formed to look like a wreath, with lights (non blinking) surrounding them. Too bad the ceiling loses its color as we see the ceiling's end. Ah well...

No comments:

Post a Comment