Friday, November 4, 2011

Day 200, Oct 25, 2011

PM class:

As I was saying in my previous post... rooms are small and tight, with hardly any space to move around - and lo and behold... CRT monitors! Oh joy...

To make matters more frustrating, this is a four day course... so we'll have to suffer this lack of comfort for that duration.

Situations like this are not conducive to learning (specially when you consider the fact that these participants have to work as a team too), and they don't make wonders for inspiring us to train as well. Yet train we do... always going to solution mode when problems arise. I hear we're not the only people commenting (okay, complaining) about the type pf service we're receiving regarding room set up. I hope things get better... specially since there will be a long weekend for some people to contemplate how to improve such things. Meanwhile, as Marie (my partner in this conduct) teaches... I stay in the pantry area.

No comments:

Post a Comment