Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Day 234, Nov 28, 2011

Decors:

Its no surprise that most (if not all) malls, here in the Philippines have already set up their Christmas decors - and the Podium is no exception. Albeit the atmosphere is more subdued this Christmas as I did not see any Christmas tree by the outside lobby similar to last year's. Still, with piped in music playing, its beginning ot feel like Christmas.

This was an experimental shot - in fact the decors were in the middle aisle - right between the up and down escalators. So, as soon as I was ready to take the shot blindly (I couldn't fit between those two rail guards in the middle), I accompanied Barbie and Bernice down, camera in hand, hopefully angling things just right, and took several shots.

I would have wanted to continue doing this until I got the right (i.e. perfect) photo, but I just had to settle for what I got - which isn't too bad, actually... maybe just a blurry shot here, a wrong angle there... then there's this. Relatively clear, relatively okay in its macro-vision manner... yet to add to the artistic manner, we've got a sweet (i.e. clear) spot somewhere in the middle. Great huh? I specially like how the lights at the far background blur to look like stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment