Sunday, January 29, 2012

Day 296, Jan 29, 2012

Bernice"s 2nd shoot:

Her first one was sometime December last year (if I'm not mistaken), and now with the help of some friends (and their photo studio), she and two friends got to experience one today.

This was my first time in a studio shoot, and I did learn a few things - probably a lot more (though I can't remember them all right now). I really enjoyed watching and participating in the shoot - thanks Marvin and Alex for the great time.

So what did I do in the shoot? For starters, I learned about some set-up techniques, how much focus is needed, and got to use a synchronized switch for the lights/diffusers. I basically acted as a 'behind the scene' One other idea that came to roost was that we would hold a Bacardi night in the studio... and somewhere along the way of said night, we'd shift to a fashion photography session... that is, for those who aren't drunk enough - yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment