Friday, January 13, 2012

Day 278, Jan 11, 2012

First Class:

No, this isn't a passenger airline's premiere lounge... nor is it a VIP room... and neither is it the merry band of mutants formed by... well, you know that, and its irrelevant to the picture, so lets just explain the title.

This picture represents my very first class in the new year 2012. Yup... I had no work for the entire week coming from New Year, and its only now that I have returned to Accenture to do what I normally do - namely facilitate their trainings... in this case, the Packaged Application Design School (a.k.a. PADS). My partner in this endeavor is Jinky, and what's nice about the training is its a bit laid back (specially when compared to other courses available.

So there you have it... nothing special in terms of adjustments, disturbances, or picture configuration - just a picture of my first class for 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment