Sunday, January 1, 2012

Day 265, Dec 29, 2011

Nature trip:

No, I did not smoke weed... nor did I eat one of those wild eggplants on the picture's lover left... and this pose is purely just for kicks. Just wanted to get things straight.

Today was our scheduled Batangas trip and this is where the picture was taken. It also happened to be Miguel's birthday - and though previous trips were made earlier... more in time foe Christmas, our being too busy made us opt for a latter schedule - and what better reason than going in time for Migs' birthday?

That said, I spotted a pile of hollow blocks stacked up to almost look like a pedestal for a statue - or a meditating spot, so... I asked Bernice to take the shot as I hammed it up a bit. Oh yeah... the Ray Ban Aviator happens to be a gift from Barbie to me this Christmas - I, of course, gave her one too.

On another note, this is a milestone to the countdown to my blog's end - as I only have 100 days to go, to fulfill my project 365. I'll most definitely continue on with a third year... but as things become more sluggish - performance-wise, I would most likely have year three done elsewhere... maybe create another blog. I don't think the blog can handle 700+ pictures, and I'm not about to try and experiment with such.

No comments:

Post a Comment