Saturday, January 28, 2012

Day 293, Jan 26, 2012

View form the Facilitator's table:

This is what you'd see if you'd be sitting at the chair behind the Facilitator's desk - that is, if you'd be sitting. After all, a great number of the time, you'd most probably be standing and moving around, just like us.

In this particular case, this is an Application Testing School conduct which lasts for two day and is normally handled by two facilitators - in this instance its me and Tess doing the honors, and we'd normally be dividing the conduct between AM and PM schedules.

Since I'm normally coming from afar (Global1 is the farthest location for me to go to from the perspective of having to bring Barbie first to her office in Paranaque), I let Tess handle the AM session - which she likes because it means she's free in the afternoon to check on a few shops in between my lectures.

Nothing spectacular about how I took the shot - tried a few samples to get lighting capture properly - then took the shot. What made it unique is the fact that I haven't (to my limited knowledge) taken a shot form this angle - or view yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment