Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Day 271, Jan 04, 2012

Coffee break:

At least, its a break from all the driving I normally find myself doing  for Bernice, Bryce and Barbie... usually in that order too. The first two are about school... and the latter is work.

Today was basically a dry run for this year - and with Bryce's school starting tomorrow, it will be a real run tomorrow. By next week, hopefully, traffic will still remain light - though I doubt that very much. Still, it should not be as heavy as these past months.

So what exactly did I do here? Aside from coffee, that is? Simple, I planned for my week - what little activity it has as it is... like I said, it was a rather light day to a light week. Good thing too - it make me ease into reality mode again, in a sort of gentle manner. The metal disk at the right corner mentions Energy - and I guess my sitting there was not just accidental, as I was waiting - stoking my energy level, psyching myself up for the usual work ahead of the time I'll be needing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment