Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Day 292, Jan 25, 2012

New Hangout!

This is Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf in Eastwood mall. On a Wednesday morning, while I await my turn to talk in the Testing training with Tess, I went here to get a good mug of coffee - and yes, open my internet sites (including this one). It was sparsely  - filled which allowed some semblance of privacy, and the music wasn't so distracting (most of the time, anyway).

Most importantly, it allowed for WiFi Internet access - one that I was somewhat hoping for when I brought my laptop with me this morning. So here I am enjoying this blogging experience while sipping coffee - yes, I just had to order for coffee... unlike their Greenhills counterpart where a minimum meal cost of around Php300 is needed to be given WiFi access. So I'd say I definitely prefer hanging around here - at least, whenever I find myself in Eastwood with some time to burn.

Yes... that's my current background - none other than NCC 1701.

No comments:

Post a Comment