Friday, January 13, 2012

Day 277, Jan 10, 2012

Venti Green Tea Frap:

I rarely go Venti... so this is obviously a sign that I plan to stay here for a while. I would normally do this with the occasional comic books in my possession - so I could read leisurely while I sipped my Green Tea Frap - the healthiest Frap being sold in Starbucks I might add.

Now this isn't the first time I've taken a picture of said frap... after all, I go to Starbucks occasionally and there would be lots of opportunities for me to take a picture of my drink.  So nope... taking the picture of another frap... even in venti size, would not be that much of an event.

What I did notice, however, was the table's design - of its words spiraling inwards or outwards; depending on one's interpretation, and I then decided to take the design's picture - but... I needed a prop... after all, how interesting would the table be without anything on it? Thus, I strategically placed my drink in the perceived center. Got my camera out, and snapped a few shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment