Monday, January 16, 2012

Day 281, Jan 14, 2012

Sausages:

Hungarian, Garlic, Cheese... oh yeah, and the Tender juicy version for kids... these were the stars of the night with respect to what was served at John's grill-filled evening get together with friends.

I was lucky to be a part of this and I have to admit to trying almost one of each sausage - a filling experience, leading me not to take any rice as part of my dinner.

Aside from these sausages, we also had some fish (Gindara just being one of them) and clams. There was some barbecued chicken as well - but I did not even bother with these, as I was too busy enjoying the sausages. I also tried a few grilled pork... but not too much.

This evening was definitely a gastronomic event, and this is something I look forward to - but not too often as such will ensure a very dramatic change to my weight. So here's to more of these - and next time, I'll drag Barbie along.

No comments:

Post a Comment