Sunday, January 1, 2012

Day 264, Dec 28, 2011

Jude with Bubbles:

Precious moments come and go fast... so when Jude showed his wanting to lie down on Bubbles (with the latter not minding it at all), I was glad that my camera was just a few steps and set-up away.

Of course, it took me several photos to eventually settle with this one where we see Jude smiling lovingly as he enjoys Bubbles fur. I had another picture - this time of Bubbles smiling, but Jude's face was hidden in Bubbles fur - hence I chose this one instead,

Apparently, Jude is very much fond of our dogs - he is holding a picture of Buffy while doing this... and yes, he later did the same lying down thing, with Buffy. So cool... looks like Jude will, hopefully, get to love being with dogs, so long as he doesn't get traumatized for any reason.

And talking about possible trauma, as he was doing this, I was alert to check the dogs reactions to Jude - and to their credit, they both allowed Jude to do this. Guess they have accepted him as part of the family too.

No comments:

Post a Comment