Sunday, January 22, 2012

Day 282, Jan 15, 2012

Exercise:

Yeah yeah yeah... this is something I have not really been doing for the past years - or if I do, its an on and off thing. But I do know the need and importance of exercise - its just that I find it difficult to get into a routine to do them continuously.

This year,  though, with the help of our very own elliptical bike, this will change. After all, its just here at home, so there's no need to dress up for the gym - no need to worry about having to wait my turn in long lines to the equipment, no need to worry about being too tired to go to the gym because this particular equipment is already at home... a place I will eventually be going to anyway.

I also learned that two habits of successful people who lost weight and kept it - as opposed to remission and regaining their weight, are that they exercise at home (the treadmill was mentioned) and that they monitor their weight with a weight scale everyday. The other aspect, of course, is to steer clear from temptation - like avoiding that doughnut shop in the corner by walking in a different path - well its nice to know there are no such shops near home, and when I drive home, its usually straight home anyway.

So here's to me - good luck to me and hope I get positive results that I can brag about before this blog ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment