Sunday, December 25, 2011

Day 253, Dec 17, 2011

Christmas Bacardi:

As tradition dictates, a number of friends and I... mostly colleagues (or past colleagues) gather at Naira's place to enjoy each other's company; to share experiences; renew acquaintances; eat; have our white elephant exchange gifts and (of course) enjoy our red mojitos (as seen in this picture).

From afar, this looks like Kool Aid, or maybe even cranberry juice - but its actually got Bacardi, Seven-up and some grenadine for coloring... to finish the Christmas look, I garnish the drink with some crushed mint leaves - as tradition dictates for the Mojitos mixture. So yeah... despite its seemingly harmless look, this is one potent drink (or at least, as potent as Jingo or I allow).

This evening was all me at the mixing though, so if anyone felt giddy, dizzy or drunk, that would be because of me and my Mojitos mix.

Still, this evening's get together was wonderful - we even had a new joiner by way of Ariel. We... that is, Naira, Mon, Jingo, Fiel, Marie, Gina, Marimel, Mike and I naturally missed some absent friends - and hope to see them in a hopefully successfully planned Bacardi night... one that I will start rolling the ball for, after the holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment