Saturday, December 10, 2011

Day 246, Dec 10, 2011

Pampering:

Yup... the picture shows Mommy in the end stages of her manicure, as her hands are being blow-dried, so the nails would dry faster.

Prior to that, she also had her toe nails done (about the same time I was also having my toe nails done - which is just your usual cleaning and cutting).

The place is one we (meaning Barbie, Bernice and I) frequent whenever we go to Greenhills - though I do frequent it less often than the two. Needless to say, these people do good work - otherwise, I wouldn't return to them (though there was once a time I did not want to go here due to the fact that when I was having my toe nails, the manicurist accidentally wounded my toe. Ah well... I gave them another chance, and they didn't disappoint. Meanwhile, as seen here, Mommy is enjoying the experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment