Friday, December 23, 2011

Day 248, Dec 12, 2011

Breakfast at Eastwood:

My training conduct brings me to Eastwood mall - specifically, the Global One office of Accenture and this was one time I did not have to bring Barbie, nor Bryce to their respective places (J&J office or DLSU), so from my bringing Bernice to O.B. Montessori, Greenhills, I got to  drive straight to Eastwood.

Naturally, I arrived early, and decided to have breakfast first... and I gravitated to Starbucks... not because I was collecting stickers for the planner (look closely at what my Star Trek book is resting on - that's my recently acquired Starbucks planner), but for the coffee, food and a bit of ambiance. I also wanted to observe the Eastwood morning crowd - though I guess, I would have seen more had I gone to McDonalds, which is located in a less hidden area of Eastwood. Anyway, I did say ambiance right? So yeah, I wanted some quiet time while enjoying my breakfast. After all, when lecture time comes, there'll be more than enough noise.

No comments:

Post a Comment