Friday, December 23, 2011

Day 250, Dec 14, 2011

Gifted quartet:

It was amazing to watch these kids perform for us this evening. The event was the 40th day of dad's passing, and we were gathered to commemorate it with family and friends.

Bern, the eldest of Barbie's siblings, has a friend who brought his family along to be with us. Nothing different about that... I mean, there were a good number of guests there as well. I also arrived a bit late, as I had to come from work. Later, the kids brought out their instruments... as the picture shows, three of them had flutes and one used the violin. Suddenly, the evening of chatting was transformed into a mini concierto... one that I appreciated quite well. Makes me wonder why we didn't bother making Bryce or Bernice learn a musical instrument while they were younger.

Oh well... nothing really lost by their not learning... and I guess, Barbie and I were really never musically inclined to pursue such a goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment