Friday, December 9, 2011

Day 242, Dec 06, 2011

Doggies:

Got this picture of my two dogs - Buffy and Bubbles. It seems like the stairs has become their favorite hang out - this seems to be an established preference as opposed to an instinctive reactionary level. Fact is, this picture would be considered just normal - one that can be taken in any day... but ofr the Christmas stockings by the stairs.

So what do these two do by the stairs? Simple... its all about over-watch. After all, the stairs afford them the view from above - covering the front door, living area, dining table and kitchen. Hence its the perfect vantage point within the apartment. 

So, no one can go in or out without their knowing - and should the movement come from strangers, well... lets just say that things can become real noisy as these two sort out friends from foes.


Even as I look at this picture, I am reminded that I still need to shop around for Christmas gifts. Christmas is just around the corner... yet I'm still too busy to do this. Oh well... better luck next time (for me).

No comments:

Post a Comment