Sunday, December 25, 2011

Day 251, Dec 15, 2011

Just Desserts:

Once in a while, like today for instance, I go to Sol Gelatto to avail of some gelatto (Italian-inspired, really creamy ice cream).

It may be a bit pricey - thus my not enjoying it on a daily basis (aside from the calorie content each scoop must contain) - but when I do feel like enjoying them, I march to this store - order a scoop... or more precisely, order a scoop with my espresso fix (a.k.a. an afoggato) and have my well deserved dessert. Now, I normally enjoy this with Fiel's company - but today, with Fiel in another location, I went with Gina, Jinky and Ditas (someone who preceded me in I/ACT). This came about after having a not so satisfying lunch, so we decided to have some great dessert as we still had time with our lunch break. 

After all, we just wanted to have some self-congratulatory feel good food prior to continuing our respective training in Accenture's McKinley site.

No comments:

Post a Comment