Saturday, December 3, 2011

Day 238, Dec 02, 2011

Greenhills:

One of the advantages (if you can call it that) of not having any training today was the fact that I was able to do some non-work activities with Barbie, Ben and mommy. At first, I was a bit reluctant to go to Greenhills, as I was already imagining the hardships of finding parking and other hassles accompanied with Greenhills, afternoons and Christmas shopping - but lucky for me I did because it seemed that there was not too many people and ample parking too.

Another reason I went was to meet with Bernice, class adviser for our rescheduled PTA meeting (a meeting I rescheduled, I might add) and get some much needed massage, as my limbs were really aching - and get a massage Ben and I did... from the friendly neighborhood blind masseurs whom I've not seen in a while. Boy did I really need that.

It was after that we all met in Starbucks, then as we waited for Bernice (we were to fetch her in Promenade), I opted to go look at Fully Booked... and ended up spending again.

No comments:

Post a Comment