Sunday, December 25, 2011

Day 252, Dec 16, 2011

Guiltless:

This is what the cake's name connotes, and as I partake of my cake slice, I often wonder - how many more of these slices can I enjoy, before guilt finally checks in?

Why say this? Its obvious that this cake - a staple from the Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf, is one great tasting cake, and had I been less health conscious, I could easily consume half the cake - and that's being conservative.

Of course I don't really indulge too much in this - after all, if one has this in too much frequency, it will lose its allure and become a mundane item. So I just partake of this once a month (at its most frequent turn), and reconsider the same question whenever I take my first bite. Today was another dessert binge with Gina and Jinky in McKinley's Piazza - and yes, this likewise happened during lunch break.

For this picture, I tried a close focused macro shot... I liked seeing pictures that could focus on the details, and often wondered how they do it. Well, its nice to know, I can come up with such pics as well. Believe it or not, I also have Bernice to thank for this idea - as macro shots seem to be her favorite kinds... those and black and whites too.

No comments:

Post a Comment