Saturday, October 29, 2011

Day 195, Oct 20, 2011

New Photography Mag:

Yup, its the latest in Digital Photography (Philippines), and as usual, I bring it with me for those lull moments in between lectures. That way, I get to read something while awaiting my turn to talk. At times, I even bring the mag with me to read in Starbucks while enjoying either some Coffee Latte or Mint tea - whichever my mood feels like doing.

Rather than take it up front or from the top, I tried taking it from the side - trying to maximize the mag's coverage, while getting some angular perspective. Actually, I tried up front, side, top... even a 45 degree angle - and this one seemed the best of the batch - showing the mag in a rather dynamic... almost artistic manner. The Starbucks mug with water is just there to break the background monotony.


No comments:

Post a Comment