Sunday, October 2, 2011

Day 175, Sept 30, 2011

View from above:

I took this from the 18th floor of the CG2 - wanting to see a different perspective of what I normally see on a day to day basis.

I could see how small the cars and people were... and not meaning to sound a bit like a megalomaniac, but the people looked like ants; reminding me of a line once mentioned in a Marvel comic where people were compared to ants - I think it was Galactus or was it one of his heralds (not the Surfer) that said such a line.

From their vantage point, it does look like they have a pont - and what would normally sound like an insult now seems to be just a matter of fact. Amazing writing, huh? and to think - I was using my zoom lens here (albeit, in its farthest point, meaning I was not using the zoom feature at all).

No comments:

Post a Comment