Saturday, October 1, 2011

Day 167, Sept 22, 2011

X-factor:

Its not a title I follow regularly - nope... even if I knew Peter David to be a great writer, I somehow did not take the effort to collect the title. Maybe because it was also hard to find the issues once they got out... maybe because I already had a lot of titles on my plate - and back then, I was not able to collect as much as I can these days. Suffice it to say, this title went under my radar - until now.

Heck, I even decided to give X-factor, the deluxe compilation, a try because I was... well, bored - with nothing new to read on the comics perspective. So try I did. Did I like what I read? You bet... I liked it enough to collect the succeeding compilations - not the complete set, mind you... but one at a time (and as you can see, I've already gotten to the first four). From here, I'm considering to get the others... maybe after a week... or maybe once I get my paycheck.

No comments:

Post a Comment