Saturday, October 29, 2011

Day 194, Oct 19, 2011

Corridor:

The place looks deserted - but lighted. No this is not the evening - but it would be difficult to tel since there are no windows here. Not surprising, as these are the inner corridors of the workplace - the doors on the right lead to the offices - complete with cubicles, phones and yes... windows. You can also observe the large pictures by the wall.

The glass wall to the immediate right is the training room's wall and beyond it, a corridor with lockers, maintenance room, rest rooms and exit area to the elevators.

How many times have I walked these corridors? I don't know... not having bothered to count. After all, it remained a non-essential, so I just walk it, period. Whether its to just go to the pantry, the rest room, go for the elevator, or simply just walk it to relieve myself of boredom and at times, even to stay awake, I walk the corridor.

At times, I look at the pictures with a 'learned' eye -  thinking how the picture was taken, considering its angle, lighting... things like that. On some occasion, I stop at a picture (though not in this floor - as there are similarly posted pictures in other floors) and admire it... thinking of duplicating the shot should I even get the chance, and sometimes even, I wish I had taken that self same shot... admiring the photographer's work - or the photo's subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment