Thursday, October 6, 2011

Day 180, Oct 05, 2011

My usual apparel:

Yeah, this is what I normally do with my spare time - take pictures of me to be posted in this Project 365... at least, once in a month. And this is my usual work outfit... barong shirt for top and slacks - not the rugged kind, unless its a Friday... then I can wear a less formal attire for a smart casual look (jeans, collared shirt, etc...)

I opted to use the window's natural lighting with hardly any room lights on - and besides, even if there were some room lights, they'd still be overpowered by the glare of the outside. I could have opted to use flash too... but I wanted the shadow to add dimension to my visage.

The room I'm standing in happens to be empty - hence my capability to pose without imposing on others. I naturally used the camera's timer option to set things up - then go to my designated spot to have my picture taken. Yeah... consider this to be my October picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment