Saturday, October 22, 2011

Day 184, Oct 09, 2011

Avon Fun Run:

No, I did not participate... I was just a curious witness to the program. You see, Bryce and his batch were assigned to report at the Mall of Asia area to do a fun run - a PE requirement it seemed.

So I woke up real early (around 4AM) to make sure Bryce got to MOA by 5:30 (sheesh...). Well, when I finally dropped Bryce off, I thought - why not take a few pictures while I'm at it. After all, its rare that I get up that early.

Unfortunately, as the time went by... the program started rather late, and the fun run wasn't happening (or it happened while we were still on our way - who knows? ), so I ended up nto taking any pictures of running students... and instead just focused a few shots on the program hosts and emcees - in this case, Rhian Ramos. I could have gotten closer, but I was already perspiring... and decided to go home. Needless to say, I wasn't feeling too well, so opted to rest at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment