Saturday, October 1, 2011

Day 169, Sept 24, 2011

Barako Gold!

Yes! Its back! Excuse my enthusiasm, but this particular coffee blend has been absent for some time in the Figaro's branches. It happens to be the real reason I take coffee in Figaro's at all - well... when they ran out of Barako Gold, I started to contend with Barako Blend, but somehow, it wasn't as... satisfying.

So when I saw this in Figaro's when Barbie, Bernice and I went to the Shangri La plaza, I was pleasantly surprised. I immediately ordered for a tall cup of coffee (Barako Gold, of course) and to make sure I don't miss out of this any time soon, I even got a bag of the stuff so I could brew it at home.

Yeah... I will be looking forward to a relaxing Sunday morning coffee cup. Of course, I could easily get (and do have) some ground Barako directly from Batangas - but I'm curious how my coffee brewing machine will handle this one. Only one way to find out - huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment