Monday, March 19, 2012

Day 342 Mar 15, 2012

My Birthday!

Yes, it is my natal day... 51 years ago, I arrived into this world - thus starting a journey filled with a lot of mixed activities. I've had ups and downs... that's for sure. Lessons were learned - and are still being imparted.

I've yet to say I am truly wise, and am wise enough to know that day will never come, for as I live, I learn - and as I learn, I learn to live better. I've great friends, and a greater family.

As for this pic, yeah... I picked up my birthday cake - courtesy of Bryce, who used his extra allowance to get this and hand carry it from I don't know where... so that I could have it to share and enjoy with everyone else (thanks kuya!). I may be hamming it up in this picture - but the glee is genuine. Oh yeah... Bernice took this shot - a great pic, if I day so myself. I posted it on my FB wall, and am getting greetings ans likes.

No comments:

Post a Comment