Monday, March 12, 2012

Day 336 Mar 09, 2012

 Bubbles' profile:

For some reason, I find it hard to get a great picture of Bubbles - its not that she's a difficult subject, its more likely that since she's predominantly white, its easy to lose focus when taking her picture. Even this picture - as close-up a shot as it can be, seems a bit blurry, yet it does show a good profile of Bubbbles, so I don't mind posting this.

I, for one, like how the face is clear - yet her left ear (the one closer to the camera) is a bit blurry. You could say that this picture is a bit artistic with its tight focus. Well, even if it was still not my intent to get this effect, I welcome it none the less... and yet, it also reminds me that I've yet to fully master my camera's capabilities - or of photography basics (or advanced topics) for that matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment