Saturday, March 3, 2012

Day 330 Mar 03, 2012

Buffy's Domain is launched:

No its not a new company... the idea behind the creation of Buffy's Domain, was simply the need to come up with a virtual location I could address - as opposed to the more widely generic Bacood, Sta. Mesa, and as a favor to a friend who seems to think checking into Bacood, Sta Mesa might be too uncouth.

In my case, I also needed to emphasize that my check-ins in Bacood are not related to any check ins at the row of Motels at the very heart of Sta. Mesa - hence the creation of Buffy's Domain.

Why this name? Simple... I'm already using Buffy's domain as the label of our WiFi network... so why not continue using it? This picture is obviously a screen capture - one I'm still in the process of learning - more so since I hardly use the tool.

Oh yeah... as you can see in said screen capture, we had a 'Wine and Cheese' (well actually, a little more than just those) night right here. So Isn't that great? Not only do I get to mention about Buffy's Domain, but I also get to insert a picture of us enjoying said wine; one that I asked Bryce to take using the iPad.

No comments:

Post a Comment