Monday, March 12, 2012

Day 333 Mar 06, 2012

Premium steak!

Whenever I go to Dillinger's in Greenbelt 3, I end up eating this particular steak - the porterhouse, medium well. Now... whenever I go to Dillinger's its normally with Rudy and John, for dinner - prior to our going elsewhere to watch some bands performing.

Today though, this is lunchtime, and though Rudy isn't around, John was the one who invited me (in an impromptu manner at that), because Ivy - a mutual friend, had these certificates worth Php2,000 - expiring this particular day; for any food and drinks of Dillinger's (where does she get these?). So, as you can see - if we did not take advantage of this, it would simply expire. Knowing how good the food in Dillinger's was, John and I could not... out of our clear conscience, waste this opportunity.

Needless to say, the three of us got stuffed... and I do thank Ivy. Hope she does get something like this again - and hope she remembers how helpful we are in helping her out in such dire need.

No comments:

Post a Comment