Monday, March 12, 2012

Day 337 Mar 10, 2012

Bacardi in Better Living:

Mon opted to host this particular Bacardi Night... and this particular evening was almost not pushing through - and yet, where there is a will, there is a way, and for some reason, this Bacardi night - even when we decided to postpone it, kept coming back to us and making us reconsider our decision.

I'm glad we pushed through with it - as everyone enjoyed the evening. We had great food, great sounds, great conversations and naturally... great drinks. We came up with a rule of thumb to have at least 8 people to make the night enjoyable - to make the effort worth it. Looking at the people at the picture, I see six people - plus Mon, Kosh and myself... making it a good enough size. I was thinking that this evening would end early - I was surprised that 'us' stragglers, had left the place of Mon around 1pm. Goes to show that time flies when we're definitely having fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment