Monday, March 12, 2012

Day 331 Mar 04, 2012

Ahem...

Before you think this is a fetish of mine, the reason I'm within this shop's vicinity is because Bernice needs a new set of undergarments - so Barbie accompanied her to this place in the Podium (who's name eludes me right now), so they could get some garments while the place is on sale.

I was, on the other hand, just sitting at the coffee shop just outside the shop, enjoying a carrot cake and coffee, while using the iPad and, yes, taking some pictures left and right. It just so happens that this is the most colorful picture of all, and the most meaningful for the day - after all, if Bernice did not need new under garments, we wouldn't even be in this building.

Now... as for this being a fetish... I do love to see such sexy garments - specially on heavenly bodies - its why I enjoyed Playboy specials focusing on lingerie - and Victoria's secret catalogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment