Thursday, March 1, 2012

Day 326 Feb 28, 2012

Coffee... lots of it.

I'm not sure if this is your typical Starbucks coffee mode of transportation - then again, nothing says it can't be either. Then again, it may very well be just a display... a sort of theme-setting prop, if you will.

I saw this sack beside the barista's... well, for lack of a better term, bar. I liked how it represented coffee sacks; even if this one may well be just a representative of said real sacks (assuming there are real sacks) - still, it was the idea behind the image, that made me think that I should take a picture of this.

You see, I was having breakfast in Starbucks, at the Fort - and while doing this, I was actually enjoying their free WiFi services - and taking the time out to study a set of training materials for the very first time. I opted to go with natural lighting, and just adjusted the picture's lighting - making things look sharper and clearer.

I also removed unnecessary background - cropping a good portion of the picture, to emphasize the subject (which is the sack of course). I wonder though... how would I react if one day, someone buys a sack of coffee and brings it home... and worse, there may be some form of expiration date - that would surely be a riot.

No comments:

Post a Comment