Monday, March 12, 2012

Day 335 Mar 08, 2012

Pigeons:

A few months ago, I was worried that the management of Piazza was neglecting the pigeons that got used to flying around - and I was sure these pigeons would fly away if they would find an alternate place that fed them.

Well I'm glad to say that apparently, management made arrangements to care for the pigeons - and there is now one person (the same one actually) feeding the pigeons in the afternoon. That said, the birds are now back with a vengeance, and swooping around - and their population has once again grown... not yet the same as what it was, but getting there. Personally, I like this shot, as one of the pigeons was really looking at me - even striking a pose, while its companions were busy eating. Cool, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment