Saturday, March 3, 2012

Day 328 Mar 01, 2012

Concentration:

This is how Barbie shows focus with what she is doing. Don't worry though, its not work related - at least, in this particular case. Nope... what's happening is a game - one of many that's been downloaded into the iPad. If it's not Bejewelled, its most likely Temple Run... the latter will really demand one's attention - I should know because I've played it a lot as well.

Anyway, this was taken as we were having lunch in Greenhills - enroute to a stopover back home first and later an awarding ceremony in Manila which she has to attend to, as for me... I was her driver for the day - seeing as I had no conducts for the entire week.

My plan while waiting for Barbie in said affair? Look for a WiFi station - possibly a coffee shop, and use the iPad, or just play games... or even better, read up on the pile of comics I've bought, but have yet to enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment