Saturday, July 30, 2011

Day 68, Jun 16, 2011

Signs of rainy days:

Although this is an indoor shot, one would wonder what are these umbrellas doing? Well, based on what I observed, I would say that they are drying (whew - almost said dying here, imagine how radical a meaning change one omitted letter can have?) hence their being opened and placed side-by-side indoors.

Obviously, for this to happen. one can infer that it must be raining outside... a and that would be a fair assumption too.

So whay take the picture? No real reason... I just wanted to capture the contrasting colors of these two umbrellas. I would have included other umbrellas as well - but the shot would look too cluttered with the background... hence cropped background and a more close up and simple color and pattern focused shot. Yes, Virginia... sometimes, my shots are simply about the mundane - shown in a mundane way.

No comments:

Post a Comment