Monday, July 11, 2011

Day 49, May 28, 2011



Wacky Family?

This happens to be a picture of  my family while we were waiting our turn in the doctor's office. You see, we were there to see the kids' doctor since... well since he was their pediatrician. Wow... imagine that. We've known him for roughly 16 years (Bryce's age tomorrow), as he tended to the kids' vaccinations.

Doctor Regalado has helped keep the kids healthy - but what keeps us going back to him - and trusting him, is is obvious rapport with his patients. I noticed that as Bryce was the seemingly troubled pre-teen whom I was having some difficulty reaching, just a few inspiring and encouraging words from their Tito Joseph, almost brought tears to Bryce. I wonder if he is truly the inspiration for Bryce to want to take up medicine? Something tells me that's a sucker bet.

Anyway, this just shows how wacky the situation can get - and I'm glad I had the camera to capture such a moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment