Monday, July 11, 2011

Day 53, Jun 01, 2011

Release 7 training.

It's a bit technical, but this training was to prepare people for the Intensive Care process, which is about - oh... two months from now. Now you'd think that this is still so long a time, but mind you - the days seem to move faster, as the countdown approaches.

That being the case, this training laster for tow days - covering a myriad set of topics for many people in different walks of the project's life.

Yeah - I just wanted to capture this for posterity,,, a reminder to myself that this was approaching the 60th day milestone - and as I was taking this, I was also preparing the project's milestone documents. It will get arduous as we come closer to Go Live, but I hope our professionalism and patience as well as our propensity to see humor in a lot of things, will carry us through these stress-filled times. Here's wising us all good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment